Fret no more….we got you covered! As you’ve heard by now the new GFE is required for all loans as of January 1, 2010. The new GFE 2010 class will explain the form and how information flows between the current and new GFE. You can actually complete a disclosure in your own Point file with the Calyx instructor walking you through the process, while also learning how and from where each field is populated.
- Proper use and population of the Originator field
- Completing the Important Dates section correctly
- Detailed instructions regarding the Escrow Account Information and related check boxes on page one
- Clarification of fees and charges and how to enter them on page two
- Recommended practices for Third Party Originators and meeting Regulation Z requirements
- Explanation of various fee related categories on page three
The next GFE 2010 class is October 27 at 9 a.m. so get ahead of the game today! Visit our training schedule to sign up for this and many other helpful training classes.