If the GFE 2010 is keeping you up at night, this is one post you don’t want to skip. Since we introduced the new GFE form in Point last August, we’ve been hard-pressed to keep up with training classes for it. If you haven’t had time to sign-up for one of our classes, this post might help you with any questions you have.
There are many sources of information about the new form. Here are just a few:
- Our Knowledge Base is loaded with articles on specific topics both technical and non-technical. For GFE assistance, check out the following articles:
- For information on 7.2 and the new regulations, visit www.calyxsoftware.com and click on Point > What’s New in 7.2.
- Under “Introducing Point 7.2,” there are two links that open HUD’s RESPA page and the Release Notes for 7.2 that describe the changes in detail
- Scroll down and look for the Point 7.2 mouse image; under it is a Play button for the What’s New flash demo
- Our Free weekly Point webinars are always a hit.
- The Point User Guide located in the help menu of your software is a great source for technical support and information.
- Here are some additional articles available online that will help you understand the new laws and forms:
Of course if you have any questions about your Point Software, you can always call our support line at 800-342-2599.