As promised, today is all about email marketing materials to multiple
The first thing you must do is create a template.
- From the Navigation Panel, select Templates.
- Click Report & Marketing.
- Click New.
- In the Report Title: field, enter a name for the template.
- (Optional) In the Description: field, enter a description of the template.
- Enter a Field Name of Borrower E-mail and a Field ID of 112. (If you are e-mailing the custom form to all co-borrowers, enter a Field Name of Co-borrower E-mail and a Field ID of 162).
- In the Output Options section, select Use Result For Mail Merge Marketing Document.
- Click Add Link.
- In the Document Type: section, select E-mail.
- In the E-mail Options section, enter the Subject which will show in the Subject field of the e-mail.
- (Required) In the Email Address Field: select the email address field from the drop-down list. (You must enter the e-mail address field into the report template prior to completing this step. You can only use the borrowers e-mail address or the co-borrowers e-mail address)
- In the Email/Custom Letter Content Document section, insert a check next to the custom form document that you are going to e-mail.
◦Use the Create New… or Edit… button if you need to create a new custom form or edit an existing one. See article 0066 Creating and editing custom forms if you are going to create a new custom form to send in a mass e-mail.
- Click OK.
- From the report template window, click File > Save from the Menu bar.
- Enter a File name and click Save.
The second step is to generate the marketing report.
- Generating the marketing report
- From the Navigation Panel, select Reports & Marketing.
- In the Navigation Panel, select the data folders for which you want to generate the e-mail.
- Select Prospect, Borrower, or to Include Co-Borrower.
- From the Workspace, select Marketing.
- Select your marketing report template from the drop-down list.
- Optional) Use the Status and Status Between Date fields to narrow the search results.
- Click Generate.
- The report results window appears.
- Click Generate.
- The Custom letter will open. From the Marketing Tools – Email window, click Send E-mail.
- The custom letter will be sent to each borrower that generated with an e-mail address on the report.