Point 7.3 is scheduled to launch on October 28. This release is especially important because just like 7.1 and 7.2, 7.3 focuses on compliance. The difference in 7.3 is that it focuses on making compliance even more efficient. We’ve taken compliance a step further by making it easier for you to get fees and calculations in the right forms, in the right fields—simply.
Here are just a few of the new or improved features that you asked for and we’re delivering in 7.3:
- Enhanced intuitive GFE and Fees Worksheet that feeds other disclosure forms so you never have to question where your fees should go in final documents
- Improved TIL screen with added fields for tracking re-disclosure dates and methods
- New and improved banking screens including a newly introduced HUD-1 that allows you to copy fees from the Fees Worksheet or Fees & Impounds screen and a redesigned Track Conditions screen that synchronizes with the Banker Conditions screen
- Robust, integrated Closing Docs interface that shows all transaction data in a single dialog box
- Document Organization screen that allows you to set stacking orders
If you have already registered for today’s Point 7.3 Overview webinar, make sure to log in early!
Because of popular demand, registration has closed for the September 22 webinar.
A second Point 7.3 Overview webinar has been scheduled for September 23 at 2pm CST.
If you aren’t using MyCalyx as your account management and software delivery platform, you will not be able to get this release. Point 7.3 is the first release to be deployed 100% electronically via the MyCalyx platform.
Call 800-362-2599 to speak with your account specialist (sales) and turn your Calyx account a convenient and free online MyCalyx account.