Today I’m going to talk about PointCentral. More specifically, this post is about a configuration issue with report column widths. Those of you on Point can skip reading today, but make sure you come back!
If you have received a message that reads “Column width does not belong to table…” your report template settings need to be changed.
To resolve this issue:
Open the report template and set the Output Options
- From the left navigation panel, select Templates.
- Click Reports & Marketing.
- Double-click on the report that is generating the error.
- From the report template, select any of the display options from the Output Options section.
- From the menu bar, select File > Save.
- Go to the Reports & Marketing tab and re-select your report from the dropdown list and generate it again.
These instructions and more can be found in the KB article # 0386 and you can find other informative articles in our general Knowledge Base.