Are you considering revamping your website to include social elements like the Facebook button or streaming from YouTube? There are many ways to “get social,” and so many reasons for doing so. Primarily, it’s about creating a fundamentally engaging experience for the website visitor that brings them closer to your organization while also creating on-site engagement, developing a sense of community and creating call to actions.
Now, you can add links and media icons to your social networking pages through WebCaster with a few simple steps described below.
To view illustrated instructions, visit our tip sheet here.
Or you can follow the steps below to display your social networking site icons on your website:
- Go to Admin site > Content > Files > Home page
- Click button-Add File, and upload image files of Twitter Icon, Facebook Icon, ect. [Admin > Add File screen]
- Go to Site Design > Layout > any place you want to have the links on , (for example, Left Sidebar) and place the image [Admin > Left Sidebar]
- Link to the image to your social network page. You can find some social media images here.
- Don’t forget to SAVE all your work and go to your Main Site to see how nicely it appears and works. [Main > Left side bar]