On April 19th, we are launching our latest Point and PointCentral releases. Version 7.6 has a little something for everyone so you don’t want to miss it.
Point functionality has been improved and we have upgraded our vendor interfaces. Here are just a few of the changes you’ll see:
- The ability to generate LEF file reports for RegulatorConnect
- Additional exportable fields for Fannie and Freddie ULDD files
- Improvements made to the Interfaces feature for ordering closing docs
- Enhanced UCDP portal for exporting XML appraisal files straight to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Several updated tax forms for adherence to current IRS versions
- Auto-forms update that enables federally mandated text/layout changes to be pushed automatically to existing forms quickly and easily to your system without the need for a downloadable service pack.
Additionally, coming with the May 10th release of WebCaster, Point will offer:
- eDisclosures from the document management system through WebCaster borrower accounts
- The ability to post required documents from your Track Status screen into a borrower’s WebCaster account and also retrieve and store uploaded documents
PointCentral offers greater security and more options for ensuring compliance through business rules:
- Enhanced business management tools that give access to another user’s loan files and limit loan file operations for specific user or users groups
- Improved password management for stronger system security
- Additional field comparisons and a new “contains” rule for filtering in business rules
- 7.6 offers triple the number of useable fields for reporting
Call your account rep today at 800-362-2599 if you need to update your Calyx account and look for the Point 7.6 option in MyCalyx.com on April 19th.