MyCalyx® admins: You can update your software now! Point 7.6 is now an option in your version drop down list.
We recommend you push this version to your users as soon as possible.
PointCentral admins make sure you update your PointCentral server first. If you are using SQL 2000, you must upgrade to a newer version before installing 7.6.
We didn’t change the look of your screens but you’re going to find numerous upgrades in functionality for screens and reporting as well as improved integration with vendor interfaces.
Here are just a few of the updates you’ll see for Point:
- The ability to generate LEF file reports for RegulatorConnect
- Additional exportable fields for Fannie and Freddie ULDD files
- Improvements made to the Interfaces feature for ordering closing docs
- Enhanced UCDP portal for exporting XML appraisal files straight to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Several updated tax forms for adherence to current IRS versions
- Auto-forms update feature
The May 10th release of WebCaster will power these new features in Point 7.6:
- eDisclosures from the document management system through WebCaster borrower accounts
- The ability to post required documents from your Track Status screen into a borrower’s WebCaster account and also retrieve and store uploaded documents
If you’re using PointCentral, you’ll be happy to see that 7.6 offers stronger security and more options for ensuring compliance through business rules:
- Enhanced business management tools that give access to another user’s loan files and limit loan file operations for specific user or users groups
- Improved password management
- Additional field comparisons and a new “contains” rule for filtering in business rules
- 7.6 offers triple the number of additional fields for reporting