If you have Point 9.0 SP1 or higher and have opened Point while connected to the Internet on or after January 22, 2014 the update should have been automatically installed and the form will be in your print menu. If the new form did not automatically install on your computer, you may take the following steps to install the new form:
- Click on “Help” in the top navigation
- Click “Check for Updates”
- Click “Update Interfaces…”
- Click “OK” when the Vendor List Update Screen pops up
- Close and re-open Point
- Check your print menu for the updated form
We will continue to work to keep you compliant. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.342.2599 Option 1, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.